Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Female Infanticide


An Angel stepped on earth that day, 
Bringing happiness and brightness to my life.
I closed my eyes and knelt down to pray,
Save my angel from their ruthless knife.
She’s a girl, but it’s not her fault,
Why does she have to fear the world?
Why should her life come to a halt?
These demons around me have whorled.
“Please make them stop looming over my baby girl,”
I beg God with tearful eyes.
In her crib asleep peacefully, she’d twist and twirl,
Before they burned her alive, with hearts as cold as ice.
They killed an angel today, those wretches!
Inflict them with pains that make their stomachs flip.
Make them beg for mercy yet not find water for stretches,
May they walk to the world’s end, and slip from a cliff.
How could you create such brutal beasts,
Who make one’s heart cringe?
On innocent, tender soul they feast,
Callous, without even a faint human tinge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...